Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Mike, stop texting Helen, it's distracting her. ::)

I was trying to get her to open up her bed and come closer to the camera,,,but since you said to stop texting her I guess I will delete my draft and not send it,,,Ohh well LMAOO!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I see that huge smile she just had on her face,,,I think she knows that everyone is happy with her ::)::):heart:

No it's because I'm on the phone with her ;) lol

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she is worried about her Reputation then why did she sign to join the project. If she's not happy with the situation there is one simple solution. Pack the Suitcase and Leave.

Guess she decided she was ok with the situation :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

For a new girl to come in and offer more than Sofie has is a big ask IMO....:confused:

looks like you just need to watch the new girl in b1 naga then tell me if its to much to ask of a new girl

Fucking hell guys...how sexy was Helen there...And how sexy is she now, speaking in English to her Spanish bf, for all of us to hear and giving him a virtual tour of her body... ...I'm starting to really love this girl...I know, I know, I say that about all the girls but this girl is a star already, in my eyes...She's letting us into her private life here, very unusual, they usually slink off to the balcony or bathroom to talk in private...I haven't a clue where she will take us next...She excites me big style...:biggrin::heart::heart:

Thank you Helen for sharing all of this with us...:heart:

• Upvote 1