Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

i think the same

Most of the time, when I use the translator, I have to correct some word when I want to talk about girls, because the translator puts the masculine in place of the feminine
And when you make a copy / paste of the translation and you trust him, there can be errors like in his commentary
I know that many people do not appreciate some of his comments but I do not see anything reprehensible at all

case closed for me 

Understood. The use of "he" after calling her masculine felt like a very cheap attack. If it is a transalor error, then it's ok for me.

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

I guess you don't smoke or like smokers :dodgy:

correct.  Allowing pot smoking, gross, blah, puke.  At least smoking does nor affect the muff, but science may prove me wrong, ex. clit shrinkage, like what cold water does to the Johnson.

3 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

correct.  Allowing pot smoking, gross, blah, puke.  At least smoking does nor affect the muff, but science may prove me wrong, ex. clit shrinkage, like what cold water does to the Johnson.

I really don't mind smokers-used to be one and it still smells good to me, but what I don't like 

is someone trying to blow smoke up my ass :dodgy::wink: LOL

Well I find Helen extremely attractive. Yes, she seems a little older than the others, and has an athletic build (not a problem for me, and it definitely doesn't make "her" masculine), but she has a beautiful face and nice legs. Some people might resent that she would probably kick their asses in a punch fight, but that's OK with me :biggrin:

I actually find it cool that there are different types (body, age, etc ...) on RLC - everyone can find someone to their taste, with even more variety now (at the time I joined, many girls had the "model" look). For example Sofie has half of the CC membership wrapped around her finger :biggrin:; yet she is a bit too skinny for my tastes (although she is a nice girl and sheer sexyness and sensuality more than make up for anything). I like more "voluptuous" women - among the recent tenants, Kylie was particularly amazing for me (but some would find her too large, etc ...). Heck, even Rosie, who had quite a bit of followers here ::), was a bit on the chubby side compared to usual canons, yet for me and many others, was one of the hottest girls ever.

Diversity is great !

• Upvote 3