Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm Under the impression that she doesn't give a fuck about the viewers:  hence the sign over the bed and the bad looks she keeps giving at the cameras, maybe I,m wrong but it's my impressionn.

yes you are wrong ^^ 

31 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

I'm Under the impression that she doesn't give a fuck about the viewers:  hence the sign over the bed and the bad looks she keeps giving at the cameras, maybe I,m wrong but it's my impressionn.

If you have that impression then it's only in your head,,,she has done nothing wrong so far and that sign was only meant for her as a motivation, to not look or listen to what other people say about her,,she can do whatever she wants if she puts her mind towards it,,,,,If you and others want to interpret it as towards you then it's your own fault not hers.

33 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

OK if you all beleive it.

When you have hatred towards someone,,everything that person does will rub you the wrong way,,,here you are as a grown man looking at Gifs and getting mad, Why? Did Helen say in English or whatever language you speak "Robert I hate you and this sign is for you and also I'm sticking my tongue out at you while leaving the Kitchen",,,, I don't see her saying that to me because I don't take anything she does personally,,,, In fact she has done way more than the girls who smile at the camera and act all innocent since she has arrived,, So if she hates us then she has a very messed up way of showing it.::)::)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

If you have that impression then it's only in your head,,,she has done nothing wrong so far and that sign was only meant for her as a motivation, to not look or listen to what other people say about her,,she can do whatever she wants if she puts her mind towards it,,,,,If you and others want to interpret it as towards you then it's your own fault not hers.

It was just an impression, I couldn't care less what she does in or ouside the apt.  None of these three girls do it for me, I just Watch from time to time to see if the ambiance have changed.  Just let it go.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

It was just an impression, I couldn't care less what she does in or ouside the apt.  None of these three girls do it for me, I just Watch from time to time to see if the ambiance have changed.  Just let it go.

Ok I'll let it go,,,,but it's always funny to me how all of you guys always say that you couldn't care less about these girls yet spend so much time talking about them and having impressions about them.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1