Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

no she took toy out from under her pillow you didn't see that or did you  :dodgy: but night naga

Of course I saw that....:biggrin:...But before that so called text, she had her leg covered, then after the text it was uncovered...So the text must have been to tell her to show a bit more skin....:tongue:...Night bud...

I ALREADY SAID IT 40 MINUTES AGO:biggrin::biggrin:

39 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You know it's a slow day on RLC and CC when we are here talking about signs on walls and religion.:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hey, the forum's pretty lively tonight...NOT...:dodgy:

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Of course I saw that....:biggrin:...But before that so called text, she had her leg covered, then after the text it was uncovered...So the text must have been to tell her to show a bit more skin....:tongue:...Night bud...

I know you did and you know if I watch  a girl  watch every thing they do  that's just the same if I watch a movie I see all not part of it that's why my better half don't take me to the movies no more:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

I know you did and you know if I watch  a girl  watch every thing they do  that's just the same if I watch a movie I see all not put of it that's why my better half don't take me to the movies no more:biggrin:

You must be a nightmare...:confused::biggrin: