Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Thank you Helen ! You are great ! :heart:

And shame on you RLC :

- for not having, for all these years, invested in a proper cam with a proper NV in that particular room

- ... but that can be said for all B1 though, that apartment is long overdue for a complete makeover (furniture, cameras, etc ...)

- and if they can't fix that shit, for putting the most interesting girl of all the cast in the worst room of both apartments (both for the tenant - it is the smallest, with no working air conditioning - and arguably - Polya's room is terrible too - for the viewers, especially in NV) . Tenant that contribute to the project should have priority on the best camera coverage, before tenants that want to keep a stricter intimacy, or spend less time in the apartment (will a due respect to them, in both case, they don't *need* the best cams ...)

Many people believe I am a RLC apologist or hidden agent. It is false : I just demand respect for the girls - even if they do not fulfill everyone's expectations. But I have been, and I am still very critical on how RLC manage (or don't manage) their older appartments (outdated cams are not a problem for B1 only, many of the "older" couple apartments are the same). They have dropped the ball here.

You will not see me complaining that my subscription is wasted because some of the girls decide to go on a party outside. But I am damn well complaining for not having a working camera in a room with a willing and active tenant, and demanding my money's worth.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

for no longer then helen has been here she is blowing the old girls out of the water and I'm just :heart: her for showing them all up :biggrin:

bud you need to send a text to Sofie now ::)

13 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

for no longer then helen has been here she is blowing the old girls out of the water and I'm just :heart: her for showing them all up :biggrin:

Yes, wonder if the other girls should feel ashamed, Helen has done way more in one week, than Lola and Polya in 2 months, and Gina in soon to be 5 months

• Upvote 1