Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know why, but I've a funny feeling Sofie will go camping again after Nicole's massage...:dodgy::heart:

We should all chip in and get her one of those tents:

Outdoor-Single-Tunnel-Inflatable-Bubble-

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais j'ai un drôle de sentiment Sofie va camper à nouveau après massage de Nicole ...:dodgy::heart:

I have the same feeling, but my optimism makes me think that Sofie can share his tent with Nicole ..:rolleyes:..:heart:

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OT, how about these 3 girls split from their so called men, and we have Kitty, Julia and Zoya sharing an apt...:biggrin:

Oh... I'd feel sorry for Zoya, Kitty and Julia are both very agressive, moody, unstable, starting big, long lasting arguments and fights, how long could it possibly go till there would be a clinch, then those two could beat the hell out of Zoya, worse than Lev ever did

Well it's safe to say that my girl Nicole certainly got your juices flowing...She was barely out the door and you were like a girl possessed!...:biggrin:

Your most intense bate yet, and less covered, including your lovely face...Thank you Sofie for that....:angel::heart:

• Upvote 3