Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Lola came home, spoke to Nicole and Sofie for a while, picked up a bottle of booze and left again.

part a bottle of wine (after Nicole got a glass) that they corked with a rolled napkin :biggrin:

21 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I saw at least a hundred (thousand I don't know) Chinese tourists standing posing for their photographer spouses in front of Niagara Falls last week... so yeah I guess your logic makes sense :dodgy:

Yes. Actually it does. If you meant famous high fashion models, or some other criteria, then you should have said that.

Either way, you can find any number of various level amateur or professional models on a site like Model Mayhem. And I don't see these  girls as anything more or less than them.

*shrug*

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

Yes. Actually it does. If you meant famous high fashion models, or some other criteria, then you should have said that.

Either way, you can find any number of various level amateur or professional models on a site like Model Mayhem. And I don't see these  girls as anything more or less than them.

*shrug*

Dude you are arguing weather these girls are professional models on some level.  Give your head a shake.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Dude you are arguing weather these girls are professional models on some level.  Give your head a shake.

No. I am not. I asked what your definition of a model is. You are the one moving the goal posts including the moniker of professional. All I am saying is that if they are posing for photo shoots, whether amateur or professional, then they are indeed models. If they are happy with what the are doing, than more power to them...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

2327 Nicole left

B2 empty 

0028 Anna back home - and to sleep 0042
0047 Nicole home
0056 Sofie home
0120 Lola home

0127 Lola left again with a 1/4  bottle of wine...