Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was really exciting actually meran...Lola dildo fucked Anna, and Nicole sat on Sofie's face....then they acted like nothing had happened, which is when you probably tuned in, unless you can't see B2...:biggrin:

Damn... I missed all of that, I really needed a shower after watching the oil wrestling in the LR. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was really exciting actually meran...Lola dildo fucked Anna, and Nicole sat on Sofie's face....then they acted like nothing had happened, which is when you probably tuned in, unless you can't see B2...:biggrin:

What   Image result for cloud gif    are you on  :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Only thing Lola dildo fuck is probably RLC premium subscribers :) Rest you know better dude 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok guys, I've absolutely nothing to stay up for tonight so I'll bid you all goodnight...Can someone tuck Nicole, Sofie, Helen and Gina in for me....Goodnight...:sleepy:

Nite Naga.

Don't expect to see the girls return before I go to sleep, I might catch them roll in when I have my morning coffee. koffie.gif

• Upvote 2