Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Young men need to learn the difference as to when girls just want to have sex and girls who want to fall in love.  I don't think Nichole want's to fall in love.  I think she simply wants to get laid.  that being said, a girl may forgive you if you aren't up to par for a night if she's wants to fall in love.  Conversely, a girl will rarely forgive a "3 minute" guy if she just wants to have sex.  And with Nichole, it better be knock down bang up sex!  Purely speculation re: Nichole on my part but I think I'm right.  I've watched her for quite a while now..

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Always the same shit... Again, she teased him, he wants more ... and she backed off ... Ridiculous !  Please leave !

There's another way to look at the situation. Maybe she was protecting the girls. It looked as if neither of the 2 girls wanted any more to do with the young man so she fell on the sword. If the others wanted to do something I'm sure it would have been discussed before hand..