Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can't believe you just said this......he has nothing to do with it!

Nor did I mean that he just said something that I thought is the main reason why many stay away from the forum

5 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Block the ones who spam the site with negative comments about... well.. everything.. and people might come back. No sane person wants to see negative vile on every page. They aren't even watching the streams they talk about.

Yes SC.....just block all of us that don't say everything in a positive way, I'm sure that will help a lot!

• Upvote 2

I think that to change the forum best it would be to start discovering what they do outside and where they go, but above all to find someone who is involved in translating everything they say into the apartments, then that's a big change, just a tip my .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

I do not understand how your three moderators should be able to keep track of an "ocean" of threads

At times, it seems like a challenge for the moderators to keep this thread on topic, and this doesn't even have a topic.

Try managing an "ocean" of threads that do have a topic. :dodgy: