Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Thank you Sofie you were sublime in this fairy decor with dancing shadows, a music of circumstance, your body waving, your hair detached, a very nice time to watch ...:heart:... But why these damned candles that fuck everything, I know that Is not your fault. I am talking to RLC putting night vision or day vision but not both especially cam 11.

• Upvote 3

il y a 7 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

tout le monde bonne nuit, bien dormir ...:biggrin:

Good night Naga. For me too it's time..:sleepy:.. Good night to all and a thought for Karol Angelina and Sofie. ..:angel:..:sleepy:

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Goodnight everyone, sleep well...:biggrin:

night naga and martyen

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Good night Naga. For me too it's time..:sleepy:.. Good night to all and a thought for Karol Angelina and Sofie. ..:angel:..:sleepy:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope Helen brings back a dude to finally show what that exercising can show position wise, please.

1 hour ago, Suckfootsoles said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope Helen brings back a dude to finally show what that exercising can show position wise, please.

If that happens......let me know.  I will then tell you what I think about her :)

• Upvote 1