Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, legrandrobert said:

thanks harley and don't wait up for Helen.............................:biggrin::biggrin:

LOL OH trust me Legrand......I won't wait up for Helen or any of them.  I can read all about it tomorrow!

I'm going to finish watching my baseball team getting their butt's kicked and I'm off to bed as well........I have some test's to be ran on me tomorrow so I'm just about done!!

Take care and goodnight!!

6 hours ago, bud2966 said:

is the little tease over from nic and sofie they time must be done for the night good tease show girl  :biggrin: 

Quite a few of the girls do this caressing stuff, most notably Kami, Kristy and Yula...They obviously find it relaxing and so do I, as well as stimulating.:biggrin:..You might find it a tease, I don't...Nothing was going to happen because Nicole is as straight as they come...but the girls obviously enjoy it...And you're not pissing me off bud, if it's your intention...I'm just stating a fact...:biggrin:

That B1 Gina going away party was the most lame one ever seen, flame out after 2 hours.  Lola just sitting on the couch staring at her iphone with that facial grin acting like she is control from old days and Anna yawning. Lola needs to go, does nothing.  Helen was they one to stare at.  Everybody looked bored, but the twin's inner circle is gone and will see how the two new ladies do.