Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 4 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

Je dois dire que c'était quelque chose que je ne pensais pas que je l'aurais vu d'elle et elle était pas du tout timide de donner quelques belles vues et je pense qu'elle aurait fait plus si nic aurait pas venu :dodgy:

I had the same thoughts about Nicole, plus I feel that Nicole has to ask for a service in Sofie, can be sleeping in the lounge tonight and leave her room to the guest couple. It's just an assumption

il y a 14 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

Je vois u / m était juste pour la fille d'avoir un peu de temps hors cam le rideau était pas retiré de cam10 dans la salle Helens :dodgy:

I think Sher and Regina's contract says to stay the least time in the apartment, and the u / m is just to warn them from leaving. (Lots of work for girls on vacation) ..:wink:..:dodgy:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I must be a very strange person. When I go on a vacation to a fun place like Barcelona, I don't spend my time walking around naked wanking and drinking and dancing inside the damn motel just to please people who might be watching me on a camera. I go out on the town and have a good time.

I really can't expect more of others than I would expect from myself.

I must be very strange too Foamy...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1