Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Belle not home before 4, 3 days out of 6 and the others were 3.30, at least 1.30 and whenever she arrived last night. We most certainly have an Adele situation. Added to this if she does get up before 3 she'll be outside sunbathing. Then the rest of the day she is either on her phone or preparing to go out. And even then she takes hidden showers if she has a shower. Well she had one today for about 2 minutes but that was due to going UM but it was 2 minutes longer than yesterday.

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for 4 am It's 4:00 am  DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR KIDS ARE AT ?

I shudder to think where my sexy stepdaughter and her new (well not so new) bestie are. What I do know is they not here carrying on from that tit rubbing we saw earlier.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle not home before 4, 3 days out of 6 and the others were 3.30, at least 1.30 and whenever she arrived last night. We most certainly have an Adele situation. Added to this if she does get up before 3 she'll be outside sunbathing. Then the rest of she is either on her phone or preparing to go out. And even then she takes hidden showers if she has a shower. Well she had one today for about 2 minutes but that was due to going UM but it was 2 minutes longer than yesterday.

not the same Belle as before sorry to say as she was one of the better ones to come through here,its early in her stay so maybe there is hope but I think she needs a girl here who wants bonus money aka Lola

47 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand BB, I know how much you love her and she is treating you disrespectfully.......shame on her :)

She doesn't have to respect me but she might respect the people who pay her to be in the apartment. And don't shame Belle. Do not shame any of the women. Actually shame was a really bad word in the old Soviet Union just about the worst thing you could say to anyone. I assume that still applies to the Ukrainians although it could just be a Russian thing.

I hear a noise.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

not the same Belle as before sorry to say as she was one of the better ones to come through here,its early in her stay so maybe there is hope but I think she needs a girl here who wants bonus money aka Lola

She is the same Belle but with different priorities (entertaining is lower on her list than certain other activites), less incentives and crucially no drugs. She was very entertaining for about a week but that's only been about 30% of her stay, but then she didn't fare much better after Becca left. As for the sunbathing well that's RLC's fault for not having a camera at that end of the balcony. If they did all of sudden people would be raving about her like they rave about Gina - that's if she didn't decide to move that is.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

and they've already rubbed breasts which I believe is a traditional greeting in the Ukraine, at least I hope it is.

Gees, I don't think I want to be around when the guys from The Ukraine greet each other, I wonder what they rub together, the mind doth truly boggle. :cry: :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

3 nights out of 6 after 5 now ... just remembering all the effort Belle hasn't put in to any of the apartment parties.

and when I say belle isn't acting like the old belle I'm wrong,do you just need to feel that no matter what I say you have to contradict me or what is it