Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

11 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

I wanted to know. I can not talk about the girls flying home, because I have no proof that they 1. Fly and 2. Fly home.

And I must not say "the girls go out" because they could sit in the house floor.

But I can say "Belle was in the Beauties Night", because I have a proof (photo on the website of Beauties Night)

Stop it. You know full well what the rule applies to and how it applies. If you really don't understand and need things to be explained to you then PM the mods. I'm sure they will be happy to clarify it for you. :dodgy:

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Stop it. You know full well what the rule applies to and how it applies. If you really don't understand and need things to be explained to you then PM the mods. I'm sure they will be happy to clarify it for you. :dodgy:

Remember this Des,,, Intermission Break :biggrin::biggrin:

nice-ass-gifs-213.gif?w=1000

21 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I tried , but some people only want to argue for arguments sake:dodgy:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I tried , but some people only want to argue for arguments sake:dodgy:

Kids! what are you going to do.

On another note who pissed Gina off.:dodgy: She's had that darn blanket wrapped around her all day.:cry: