Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

51 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Angelina up all ready taken her bath and probably getting ready to go out for the day she did what we pay her to do she came home at 2 am to sleep in her room now its time to go out till its time the sleep tonight

Morning Bud...I missed her coming in, I thought she's be sleeping out, and I've missed her going out...I've almost forgotten what she looks loke...:dodgy::heart:

• Upvote 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Good morning Rose..What a beautiful sight to wake up to...:biggrin:

Same here! Rosie right now reminds me of the way Rita used to lay on the bed and read or study. I hope she stays the full amount of time allowed ::)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, bud2966 said:

Angelina todo listo tomar su baño y, probablemente, a punto de salir para el día en que se paga lo que ella haga llegó a casa a las 2 de la mañana a dormir en su cuarto ahora es el momento de salir hasta que su tiempo de sueño esta noche

Good morning, I do not know what you're being paid for, but you sure do not pay for this ... at least smart people do not pay to see empty houses, most of the day.
And that's what RLC customers are currently getting.

• Upvote 2