Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

The thing is there though, she is genuinely bating for us, regularly, unlike the other 7 girls, unless you count undercover or underwater...

She is that. She does just about enough to compensate us for her time away however we think it is spent.

I am expecting some shows tonight because with Belle active in the flat for approximately 6% of the last 2 days - think about that as that's 3 days of being active not even showing her pussy a month ... not something anyone would pay $25 (except me of course, but if it was any of other girl no) let alone $75 for that.

As I said show when you are in the house like Rosie did this morning and last night then that's fine but don't and it is simply not fair on the subscribers.

I haven't a problem with B1 - no-one can criticise Gina, the Twins and Stella over what they have shown throughout their stay. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, I didn't mean anything against you, I'm just a little frustated! I didn't get a nice start on this forum. First I started posting (and whenever I post) someone accuses me of conspirating with harleyboy or mr. box. I tried to defend myself, but then I'm a troll. A mod gave me a warning. That is why I think it is frustrating, because they don't react to much worse insults on the other side

I haven't read your posts (well I am sure I have read them I just don't remember them) but I'll look out for them, However there is an intent by some on this board to suppress opinions which don't match their own but it would be by your own words that you condemn yourself not by agreeing with others who have a different opinion. However read the rules by the mods, don't abuse the girls or the other members, don't talk about details outside the apartments and you will be OK.

• Upvote 2