Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 hours ago, DES7469 said:

Angel hasn't really been the party type.   In the apartment.

I've just logged in and see Angel's out very early on probably another long day photo shoot...She wanted a good night sleep and an early start but I think she was wrong to have a go at the girls last night...Maybe earplugs might have helped...:confused:

36 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

StnCld316.                                                       Thank you for always looking at my pictures even if they are not as good as Hope, but he's got so many years of experience ahead of me .

Hey they're a damn site better that I could produce Leg...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

These are girls on vacation.....there is NO asking the other girls which are on vacation to tone it down!!

She asked them nicely cos she obviously has an early start toda, and the girls were fine with it. I just hope they all get along again today and it doesn't affect their friendship because they've been getting on great...Having said all that I think she was wrong...She could have gone to bed sooner, it was 2am! or used ear plugs...:confused:

• Upvote 2

I just have this funny feeling Gina might depart with the Twins next week...I hope not but if that happens we won't be treated to this 1st thing every morning, and generally throughout most of the day when she's been in the apt...:cry:

Thank you Gina, your nudity had been immense and I will never tire of looking at your beautiful body...:heart:

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just have this funny feeling Gina might depart with the Twins next week...I hope not but if that happens we won't be treated to this 1st thing every morning, and generally throughout most of the day when she's been in the apt...:cry:

Thank you Gina, your nudity had been immense and I will never tire of looking at your beautiful body...:heart:

i have the same feeling :X And also i hope that rlc doesn't bring back some old girls, too much risk of being disapointed at least with new girls we don't have high expectation ^^'

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, wathou said:

i have the same feeling :X And also i hope that rlc doesn't bring back some old girls, too much risk of being disapointed at least with new girls we don't have high expectation ^^'

I hope they do wit B2 because the atmosphere is so good between Rosie and My Belle:heart: that another friend can only help. Bringing in a new girl could take a couple of weeks to get used to and we have already lost some time during My Belle's stay. Yes the last couple of days have been quiet but there is nothing to stop it getting exciting again. 

This is a selfish point of view but it would be great to see 1 or 2 of the party girls back with Belle. B1 can have new girls.