Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

7 minutes ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

I don't understand how the possible actions of these girls has any bearing on a new set of girls.

Possible Actions? That is clear now!

And since the girls never change completely, what gina and stella do, can have an impact on the new ones

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, balt2103 said:

Possible Actions? That is clear now!

And since the girls never change completely, what gina and stella do, can have an impact on the new ones

Fine probable actions. But, since there's no camera in there, not a single person here can say for sure. I myself am in agreement that that's what they're doing but once more, there's no way to speak with such certainty.

• Upvote 1

Why do any of you have an issue with *it* anyway? These are young, fun-loving girls! I am sure that this is just another excuse for people to be angry at the girls, even though it doesn't affect us at all (except we might get a more interesting night)

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Why do any of you have an issue with *it* anyway? These are young, fun-loving girls! I am sure that this is just another excuse for people to be angry at the girls, even though it doesn't affect us at all (except we might get a more interesting night)

Agreed

The whiners on this forum are logic defying. Everyone is whining and complaining for hundreds of posts because the current cast is not as good as Lola and the team.

Guess what Lola and co did when they did parties at home ? What did the orgies everyone noisily misses involve ?

• Upvote 3

Honestly you all saw Gina dancing. Why aren't you praising here. What are you all here for? Do you want to go back to the post party era before Nora and Irma returned because it wasn't good. These are girls partying giving us a good eyeful - isn't that what we want as voyeurs?

None of us are idiots but some are maybe seeing the bigger picture. I just want as much entertainment as possible.

• Upvote 4