Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Well thats the 2nd day running ive got in and opened up RLC to Belle's beautiful naked body and lovely pussy staring right at us :heart: :biggrin:

One might wonder why she didn't start this 6 months ago. Minimum effort for maximum gain of viewers

• Upvote 2

Il y a 3 heures, wathou a dit :

peut-être RLC a fait un appel d'avertissement car beaucoup de filles vivent ce week-end RLC peut-être mis en garde les filles que si elles n'intensifient ils ne me dérangerait pas d'envoyer une autre fille à la maison ^^ »

Normally 1 girl arrives this week end.Stella takes the room of sisters, and Belle the room of Angel. Because I think Gina will stay. It's my feeling

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, martyen said:

Normally 1 girl arrives this week end.Stella takes the room of sisters, and Belle the room of Angel. Because I think Gina will stay. It's my feeling

Think Belle and Rosie might share Angel' s room which is fine provided My Belle:heart: sleeps next to the balcony.:biggrin:

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Think Belle and Rosie might share Angel' s room which is fine provided My Belle:heart: sleeps next to the balcony.:biggrin:

Of course right now I'D love her to stay where she is with the sexy dancing.

However what if Belle and Rosie go to B1 and camera 6 :biggrin: