Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, BBsq69 said:

ROFL. Maybe a nudity competition between Gina and Belle, but obviously Leora wins LOL

Based on the last few days, Leora would be 3rd, and it would be a 2 pussy race...maybe Gina might win it by a lip...:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Based on the last few days, Leora would be 3rd, and it would be a 2 pussy race...maybe Gina might win it by a lip...:biggrin:

But these are their best days. When The Goddess goes 24 hours naked and bates 3 times in different rooms, there is no comparison.

But of course Belle turns me on so much.

il y a 3 minutes, martyen a dit :

I refer to the post on the change of attitude of the girls, it shows more. Maybe a RLC message I think Kylie is not getting a message, she is still on her phone. :biggrin:

And no the protective cushion ... I can't explain that one.I think that post about Rosie being the wild one of the two is looking a little off base at the moment. As instead of entertaining us we are back to a Jasmin evening albeit a topless one LOL. Hopefully when the light is better in her Room my Belle:heart: will give us the best dance show ever. She is definitely in the mood and super hot today.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But these are their best days. When The Goddess goes 24 hours naked and bates 3 times in different rooms, there is no comparison.

But of course Belle turns me on so much.

Does she...You're a dark horse..You kept that one to yourself...:dodgy:

• Upvote 3