Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...and so has BB...:biggrin:

Yeah but I want to go to Replay and she's not giving me a chance. The nudity started way before I woke up and I know I missed a lot on Cam 11. There was one incredibly perfect shot ruined by the lighting problem. Think it was at 14:00 on all 4s  on the bed side on so you could see her pretty tits and beautiful face.

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It sounds like they were very lucky from the pics I've seen and your description of the event.  It's just a matter of time before something serious happens to one of the girls they way they seem to party on the edge.  Thanks for the recap!

Like you, I've been very critical to the situation in the barca, but why complain about this? This is really a good thing. Much better than the shitty orchestrated parties that we've seen the last months. They bring some of the fun inside, on cam, instead of having all the fun outside.

I'm only complaining why didn't they do it earlier

58 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

So she should. She'll be packing her things tomorrow for her Departure on Friday.

Friday? I thought saturday the 29th

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's typical of Belle..A couple of minutes nudity to keep BB happy and then she covers up again...:dodgy:

See there she is again hiding behind the cushion LOL.

Joking apart My Belle:heart: has been fantastic the last 2 days. I thank her more than I can say but keep the sexy dancing for the nights :biggrin: not that it wasn't still great. :biggrin:

What makes My Belle:heart: is not how she looks although that is mighty fine but her infectious joyful personality. When she is happy she lights up not just a room but the whole of Barcelona.