Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Angelina I see your apartment is under maintenance so if you are gone before I can get back home and um is over I want you to know that I enjoyed every minute that you gave to us so please know that I've watched you from day one and never missed a minute you gave us some great shows you were fun to watch and sometimes sad but that's life and you was the real woman that saved me too I hope you're not gone when I get back but if you are good luck in your life and you always have a place in my heart if you ever come back

• Upvote 1

I think the Twins may have been in Barcelona a couple days before actually coming to the Project. 90 Days within the Apartment would have been on the 29th

Tomorrow should be Angelina's last day but since B2 is UM at the moment as well, you just never know what's going to happen.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Angelina I see your apartment is under maintenance so if you are gone before I can get back home and um is over I want you to know that I enjoyed every minute that you gave to us so please know that I've watched you from day one and never missed a minute you gave us some great shows you were fun to watch and sometimes sad but that's life and you was the real woman that saved me too I hope you're not gone when I get back but if you are good luck in your life and you always have a place in my heart if you ever come back

She hasn't gone yet bud...:biggrin:

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Morning gorgeous Angel...Is it really worth wearing the G-string...::)

My 1st sad moment today when she got her suitcase out of the wardrobe, but it doesn't look like she's in any hurry to pack yet...:biggrin:

I got a lump in my throat...It's usually somewhere else...:biggrin:

• Upvote 4