Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Well, what a start to her stay

Welcome Rosemary!

Looks like you're going to enjoy your time in Barcelona, and you are going to cause a lot of controversy on the forum! I hope people don't start getting too silly with their comments

• Upvote 3

My Belle:heart: needs to change angle, move further up the bed and point her head to the corner because we really should be seeing something now. Otherwise naked sexy dancing with lots of twerking

Hello, that'a  a bit better - well it was for a second

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

My Belle:heart: needs to change angle, move further up the bed and point her head to the corner because we really should be seeing something now. Otherwise naked sexy dancing with lots of twerking

Hello, that'a  a bit better - well it was for a second

You're never happy...:dodgy:

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well, what a start to her stay

Welcome Rosemary!

Looks like you're going to enjoy your time in Barcelona, and you are going to cause a lot of controversy on the forum! I hope people don't start getting to silly with their comments

You've certainly livened B2 up Rose...Now the pixie has a new playmate...:biggrin: ..Please try and persuade Belle to party within those 4 walls occasionally...::)

BTW, I love the curves...:heart:

• Upvote 3