Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

I think we'll see Belle at B1, she's on makeup less than an hour Belle will be at B1

I think they just went but I hope Lola brings the parties to B2 - it is just a better venue.i wonder if we'll get another great night

il y a 5 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Je pense qu'ils sont allés mais j'espère que Lola amène les parties à B2 - il est juste un meilleur venue.i je me demande si nous aurons une autre grande nuit

The sound of music is a problem especially at this time the windows open. The voice of Belle the neighbors no longer supports ...:biggrin::biggrin:...:heart:

Just now, vortios said:

The good thing about these seir girls, is that there is no objection to drinking. That makes parties much more enjoyable for viewers.

As I have always said non-drinkers are no fun. Yes I wish My Belle:heart: would not get in the state she was in 2 nights ago but just enough to go wild and naked :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I do expect people to get naked tonight especially My Belle:heart:. If she follows Gina's example in front of Cam 2 I truly will be in heaven. I will never complain again provided the light's good LOL.

They get naked when they have their Showers.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Como siempre he dicho no bebedores no son divertidas. Sí me gustaría que mi Belle :heart: no conseguiría en el estado en que se hace 2 noches, pero sólo lo suficiente para ir salvaje y desnudo :biggrin: 

I know it sounds really bad, and I do not really like it, but I have to admit, girls behave much better if they can drink.
Unfortunately it seems a proven fact.

• Upvote 1