Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Just now, bud2966 said:

we don't know maybe she has changed her ways

Well let's hope so but Belle has less than 40 days left now and I don't want to wait 10 days to find she hasn't. No wonder Belle got her great day in before Jasmin turned up. I'm willing to bet we don't have her Jasmin all naked at a party.

Anyway Jasmin would have to change a lot.

• Upvote 1

Jasmin is pure sensuallity and pure class and is a beautiful as Kamilla. and good friends with Rose. I never thought she would return to RLC, but maybe BB she had you all snowed the first time and there is a devil in miss jones yet since she hangs with Rose.

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Polya has become a bit rounder in the face since last.

Not to worry, Jasmin will wrap her in plastic and have her doing wind sprints in no time.

I'm happy to see both of the 'new' girls. Jasmin's a goddamn knockout so I think it's worth a second try. Hopefully she ditched her boyfriend and is ready to have actual fun with her friends. She seemed miserable last time and maybe the fact that she's chosen to come back and she's with Rose will make the difference this time. There's obvious potential downside but it's not like B2 has been out-of-this-world amazing anyway.

Polya and Lola were always a good combination. As long as they stay in the apartment some I think we'll see some fun. 5 girls is still too much for B1 though. It makes staying out of the apartment more appealing and reduces the chances that anyone will bring someone home.

• Upvote 3

Morning guys...Well the speculation is finally over...:biggrin:

What a beautiful site to wake up to...Jasmin..There's no boubt she's beautiful, and her boobs are legendary...I just hope she wants to play this time round.

She seems to be very friendly with Rosie from the snip of replay I've seen...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Jasmin is pure sensuallity and pure class and is a beautiful as Kamilla. and good friends with Rose. I never thought she would return to RLC, but maybe BB she had you all snowed the first time and there is a devil in miss jones yet since she hangs with Rose.

I truly hope you are right Rider, but girls who don't drink (and we all watched spend entire evening sipping one glass of wine) are not much fun. It is probably why Angel until near the very end wasn't much fun at parties ether. If Belle and Rosie bring men back then what will she do?