Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I will say that Barc 2 has gone down hill. There is nothing left to see, all of the ladies are uninteresting and simple minded. Bringing 2 guys to the apartment at daybreak , teasing them and sending them off. Rose may find herself in trouble doing that.

Angelina is not that great of a mixer. and Belle and Rose are chunky little girls that are not that attractive.

Just my opinion

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I will say that Barc 2 has gone down hill. There is nothing left to see, all of the ladies are uninteresting and simple minded. Bringing 2 guys to the apartment at daybreak , teasing them and sending them off. Rose may find herself in trouble doing that.

Angelina is not that great of a mixer. and Belle and Rose are chunky little girls that are not that attractive.

Just my opinion

That's what Cock Teasers usually do. Invite them in, tease them and send them on their way.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's what Cock Teasers usually do. Invite them in, tease them and send them on their way.   :biggrin:

Unlike Nicole who was no cock teaser, she made sure she had a good time :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Just my opinion

I kind of agree, but don't think it's gone down hill. With girls coming and going there will always be times when the mix isn't that great, or that you (as in everyone) don't like the personalities of this particular group. I think it's a strength of RLC actually, that these two apartments change over time. Sometimes it's great, sometimes less so. Always different. And with several thousands of viewers (I assume, haven't counted) it's impossible to find a group of three that will make everyone happy.

When it comes to what Belle and Rose looks like I think Belle can be attractive, stunning at times, but she has this weird smile when she's really happy that makes her look like a 10-year old which to me is really off-putting. I haven't seen enough of Rose yet to form an opinion but she looks good so far.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Spoon said:

With the twins and Gina being so tight I hope Stella won't feel left out. Would be a shame to see her hide in her room or outside all the time.

The Twins are there until the end of the Month then they'll be leaving on a Jet Plane. Then Gina will be all by her lonesome unless she decides to Vacate at the same time.

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Twins are there until the end of the Month then they'll be leaving on a Jet Plane. Then Gina will be all by her lonesome unless she decides to Vacate at the same time.

The twins novelty act will be on the road, twins dancing for rich Asian men.:biggrin:

They had best do some work outs, both of their butts are getting soft.

• Upvote 3