Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I've been away all day and i saw Lola go to sleep now i come home to find Polya and Jasmine back even though i like Polya I'm dissapointed we didn't get someone new and as for Jasmine she's beautiful but i think it's madness from RLC Hopefully Lola can get something out of these girls she's the ring leader here amongst these girls.

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Stella es realmente molesto. Ella se convierte así cuando se bebe. Irma estaba enojado con ella una vez.

I have read quite a lot of your comments, and those of others, since I did not see it, but I have been confused, that Stella is angry with Kylie ...
I do not know the reason, but there are two things that it seems that you have not commented ...
Kylie closed the door to be intimate with her boyfriend, it seems that she was playing under the sheets when I talked to him by videoconference (this is just a comment)
The girls know that when the door is closed, that means privacy. In fact, when asked about that fact, they told me that Stella, made a first attempt, she hesitated and left a glass of water in Gina's room, so I guess he respected the privacy of the companion, maybe the anger with her did not Was such.
No one argues that Stella came home very upset, even angry, even I who have not seen it, I am convinced of your words.
But you also have not commented on the fact that before the second time she went to smoke, Stella was looking through all the rooms (and looking at the cameras) I was looking for something special? No one has answered that.

Just now, martyen said:

Kylie is a mystery to me, why her name is not on her room? Polya has just arrived and his name is registered ???

I was just about to say that...It's on the left hand listing but not the floor plan. I think 5 is 1 or even 2 too many in B1 so maybe she's leaving soon...She had been in Barca before she came to B1 so maybe it was always going to be a fairly short stay in B1....:confused:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, martyen said:

Kylie is a mystery to me, why her name is not on her room? Polya has just arrived and his name is registered ???

Apr 7th:

0fa71b98b2f081ca7e86c5c4bab74cfe

Recent news:
  • Kylie, a friend of Stella, joined the project