Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

29 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

think if Belle was interested she would have been to B1 by now. And Belle needs to get wiht the program on being naked. Last night or this morning if you will Rosie got in bed naked to sleep with Belle. Then Belle had to go and put a nitie on so Rosie got up and did the same. I'm just not convinced Belle is fully on board with RLC yet.

Yes it has been 3.5 days since her great day of nudity and since then we have seen almost nothing. It is a weird feast followed by famine with My Belle:heart:.

But I hope that she will give a show not when she wakes up today but if she is up before midday today and will give a naked sexy dance provided the other girls do her the courtesy of leaving her alone like they did when Becca was camming in that room. Having the door wide open like now probably isn't going to encourage that. She can also dance in the shower but I feel her mind is more on bating now. 

I forgot to add of course she was certainly naked just before it went UM 3 days ago but what that ridiculous period of UM was yesterday I don't know. I can only assume Lola was meant for B2 and something changed her mind. Belle might have planned a dance then to christen her new home but we would never see it.

What a Natural Beautiful Woman, Jasmin and Karol are really Girls Next Door..... Damn that girl has all the tools, Incredibe seductive eyes, small tight lips and the grin of eveilness, along a very inviting smile.Tits and Ass to die for and that all women are envious of, Look out Kamilla another tremendous beauty is back to take away your crown as the most beautiful woman to ever grace the RLC Barcelona Project 

Jasmin is

Image result for pure class

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It was so much easier when there was only one girl in each apartment I really wanted to keep track of. What the hell is RLC thinking?:dodgy::biggrin:

yes, it's like hell to keep tracking them ,,, :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

It was so much easier when there was only one girl in each apartment I really wanted to keep track of. What the hell is RLC thinking?:dodgy::biggrin:

I do know what you mean what with Rosie and Jasmin in B2 for me but of course OCD helps solve that problem because my eyes are always on My Belle:heart:. Not got a real choice. I used to try to fight it last time when Jasmin was in the shower but it is much easier to give in.