Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

23 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

oui, sculpter des godes et peindre avec ses seins, sucer des sucettes en forme de bite, danser à poil en écartant les cuisses, oui oui, tout est très naturel je comprends!!!!

Yes, carving dildos and painting with her breasts, sucking lollipops in the shape of cock, dancing naked by spreading thighs, yes yes, everything is very natural I understand !!!!:biggrin:

I bet you could hardly wait for these girls to return so you could start up again.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Now Belle is beginning to look like the third Wheel and the outsider,,,she is across the bed by herself,,,she better join in or leave the 2 love birds alone :biggrin::biggrin:

Belle we know you read CC,,,,join in and take care of Jasmin's left Boobs while Rosie caresses the right one::)

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Now Belle is beginning to look like the third Wheel and the outsider,,,she is across the bed by herself,,,she better join in or leave the 2 love birds alone :biggrin::biggrin:

Belle we know you read CC,,,,join in and take care of Jasmin's left Boobs while Rosie caresses the right one::)

What a great set of girls in that bed right now, I'm sure there will be plenty of love between the 3 of them :heart:

• Upvote 2