Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This isn't having a go, this is all suggesting we want to see more of Jasmin and Rosie together. You don't even really want Belle in this room because of the cameras! You would be perfectly happy if she went back to her old room and thrust her crotch at the camera every night like before, leaving Rosie and Jasmin to cuddle in this room. And the rest of us would be happy too

How long has it been now about an hour or more since Rosie as captured Jasmin,,,,, all this time I thought that Belle and Rosie were the best of friends but she seems a lot more into Jasmin,,, She was never like this all over Belle when she first arrived,,,you can always see close friends vs just regular friends,,,, Who is Belle really close with anyway?

Hey has Lola been over here yet,,I may have missed that.?

Just now, adlg499 said:

Really, the girls read the forum? (I had a doubt while Karol was there, sometimes it was possible to see the screen of her laptop)

Belle, Rosie and Jasmin all read CC, absolutely confirmed. I don't think any of the B1 girls do

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

Good morning all, and welcome back :heart::heart::heart:JASMIN:heart::heart::heart: (what a very big surprise :angel:and welcome back :heart::heart::heart:POLYA:heart::heart::heart: (that one really was a surprise!)

@BBsq69 i know you are worried about this but please please please start off on a positive note. You know the girls read the forum and the fact that your very first post was so negative and obvious is not the best way to welcome her back. 

I am very much looking forward to the next few weeks!

I could not agree more

We are very lucky to have Jasmine back-one of the most beautiful women to ever grace our presence at RLC::) IMHO

And for you doubters and negative people---remember

past performance is not indicative of future performance :exclamation:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, happyone said:

I could not agree more

We are very lucky to have Jasmine back-one of the most beautiful women to ever grace our presence at RLC::) IMHO

And for you doubters and negative people---remember

past performance is not indicative of future performance :exclamation:

Please prove me wrong Jasmin please

• Upvote 1