Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Lyree said:

I would not want to be Kylie now. What ever happened with she and Stella last night must have been grand.

It's that "Is that skank ho still here". sort of feeling.

Them fighting ruins the atmosphere though Lyree,,,we are the ones who will lose out in the end,,,so we should all hope that they get back on good terms as soon as possible.:angel::shy:

• Upvote 1

Just now, eremes said:

@Vortios:

@Lyree:

Then, the Twins were the "Peace Angels" and when they left, everything fell into quarreling?

From now on it will sink into petty jealousies, back stabbing, quarrelsome group of women.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Them fighting ruins the atmosphere though Lyree,,,we are the ones who will lose out in the end,,,so we should all hope that they get back on good terms as soon as possible.:angel::shy:

Hope it doesn't turnout like Nicole and what's her face

5 minutes ago, eremes said:

@Vortios:

@Lyree:

A continuación, los gemelos eran los "ángeles de paz" y cuando se fueron, todo cayó en peleas?

I do not know what happened, but it does coincide the change of everything that I have told you with the abandonment of the sisters. Coincidence? Maybe yes. I do not know the cause, I can not imagine, because of everything I've seen, and especially the comments that people make. At last, things are as they are.

I can't believe I had to ask in the first place lol :shy:::)::):heart::heart:

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Really though Rosie,,you are gonna leave Jasmin in the living room and go to your own room to massage yourself when Jasmin has a perfectly working pair of hands and Breasts :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

That a girls Rose get the other two off the couch. I'd be happy to help them get you a rub.:heart:

• Upvote 1

Polya had a boyfriend while at B2, he was carrying a leather purse.  Polya and him visited B2 during one of the parties that Beardo was at.  Beardo introduced himself to the BF in the kitchen and BF was hesitant, I wonder if the BF is still around?  Shit, we got Lola, Polya,and Stella is Beardo going to come out of the wood works at B1?  How gross.  Do we see a Beardo party at B1 with Belle?  Still surprised Belle is not over at B1 climbing all over Lola for a kiss and muff chomp.  Now Kylie needs to go, need to bring back the other original B2 gal with sandy blond hair with great bod and legs, maybe she has loosened up and would show more.