Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

I am willing to bet that is the closest we are going to get to seeing My Belle:heart: in action this visit and unlike when in the other bathroom it feel a bit claustrophobic this looked and sounded more joyful :biggrin: Now she just needs to top it off with a celebratory dance :biggrin: - well I keep trying :biggrin:

That was very sexy, my beautiful Belle:heart: I can't wait until your next bath and the shower before was very nice indeed :biggrin:

If I sound extra excited it has been 4 days since your brilliant nudity in Jasmin's room.

This is one of the great things about My Belle:heart: I had really given up on the night and then suddenly I heard water because naturally I keep the streams going on my PC to be greeted by a wonderful sight. I do wonder why she kept her panties on during the arse rubbing although  even like that, it's a job I'd like :biggrin: - well it's a job I'd pay to do

(There's a Woody Allen joke in "What's New Pussycat?" 

something like:

"I clean up after the strippers"

"How much money?"

"Thirty dollars."

"That's not much"

"It's all I can afford?" LOL)

24 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This at least My Belle's :heart:8th bate in about 10 days - surely a Barcelona record and with noises :heart:

Nicole bated almost daily, and dear I say, she was real, not theatre

• Upvote 1