Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

As most of you know, I'm not a fan of seeing blokes in the all girls' apartments and shagging the girls. I'm all for girl on girl action any day of the week but if it is going to happen then at least do it in the open for all to see and not be sleekit and hide away in the blind spots of the rooms and balcony. All this does is get everyone annoyed and is in fact cheating us of the action. They should take a leaf out of Heidi's book - Jesus that girl is insatiable :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You just need to open the blinds now...::)

They were shut shortly after arrival this morning just after one of guys wanted them closed in the LR. Then Belle went to visit Rosie but not sure if she was already in the process of closing them. Late Belle closed her own. They also shut the door to Belle's room on that balcony. 

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yep, I have been traveling all day. deleted it, and now I have read 30 pages ;) about the DJ guy and his friend. Time for replay

You didn't miss anything. They just cock teased the guys and then sent them on their way.

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

As most of you know, I'm not a fan of seeing blokes in the all girls' apartments and shagging the girls. I'm all for girl on girl action any day of the week but if it is going to happen then at least do it in the open for all to see and not be sleekit and hide away in the blind spots of the rooms and balcony. All this does is get everyone annoyed and is in fact cheating us of the action. They should take a leaf out of Heidi's book - Jesus that girl is insatiable :biggrin:

Well yes again although some claim to I guess we'll never know unless we see hard evidence. I am just reporting what I saw and heard and naturally the balcony bits made me suspicious. Why did Angel shut the shutters once they had twigged you could see a reflection in Angel's mirror, Rosie checked to see if it was effective and how much more balcony is there?

Belle was out of sight with the men for a few minutes, I think after the shutters shut you could say her legs. Somebody earlier mention the reflection in Cam 8 but I don't know what they were referring to.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle tuvo que decirle a Michelle después de que ella había dejado de decir a los chicos que había cámaras de lo contrario el emperador no le gustaría.

I will not go into legal depths about that problem, as it is not the subject of this thread.
Just make a point ... if you enter a house and no one warns you that they are taking pictures of you, it is more and these images are broadcast on the internet (without a contract of image transfer as the girls have to have) , It is illegal for these images to be disseminated, so it would be denounceable. In practice, I do not believe that anyone who goes to the houses does not even think about that aspect or knows that rights are being violated.
All this I say, because it would not make sense that they did not warn the visitors ...
For example, how many times can you see that faces are hidden in many of the occasions in which images of surveillance videos are shown when they are passed on in a news story ...
In short, to say that RLC is committing an illegality, if the boys who entered were not warned of the existence of the cameras, but that they are transmitting on the Internet.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Rosie checked to see if it was effective and how much more balcony is there?

You're right BB; it is as if RLC appeased us in placing a cam on the balcony but put it in a stupid place so that most of the balcony area outside the big bedroom is unavailable so they still have the freedom to do whatever they wish in this section. They need to relocate it to make it effective for us.

Belle as reported earlier under the duvet on Cam 2. I have high expectations of Belle now, not hopes, and I trust she will deliver because if she doesn't after the last week and then first 10 days I'm not going to be too pleased but then you know sadly she would probably have to marry Putin for me not to let her off anything for a sight of that pussy.

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

I will not go into legal depths about that problem, as it is not the subject of this thread.
Just make a point ... if you enter a house and no one warns you that they are taking pictures of you, it is more and these images are broadcast on the internet (without a contract of image transfer as the girls have to have) , It is illegal for these images to be disseminated, so it would be denounceable. In practice, I do not believe that anyone who goes to the houses does not even think about that aspect or knows that rights are being violated.
All this I say, because it would not make sense that they did not warn the visitors ...
For example, how many times can you see that faces are hidden in many of the occasions in which images of surveillance videos are shown when they are passed on in a news story ...
In short, to say that RLC is committing an illegality, if the boys who entered were not warned of the existence of the cameras, but that they are transmitting on the Internet.

Exactly but Michelle being Michelle thought she could get away with it until a phone call with Belle. I mean she would have had to tell them eventually. Last night, the men were obviously soon aware because of the balcony businesses.

To think that Caroline and Belle or Anna did not tell her what the room is like, her blind spots, how the house works, is not wanting to keep her eyes closed to reality.
This girl is intimate of the girls that I have named. It's no secret.

1 minute ago, wathou said:

LMAO they broke balcony shutter?

Is it stuck down ruining the light, because for my purposes and hopes that would be very bad news. We can't see Belle in her room and that would rule out good light for exercising and afternoon sexy dancing.

And more UM if they need to fix it.