Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Buff..the friend girl it's a lot more fun to watch and open than any of the actual girls in barca houses,really wish she would stay.And on top of that she is beautiful.tought she was a new resident,sad she is not:(.

Well watched replay just now,sure the friend girl isn't an new girl?the girls had an big Tavel case in bedroom and they took all the closes of it.It was all in rose bedroom,maybe it's an friend of her that will share bedroom with her.

Dama de Noche (Cestrum Nocturnum) or Lady of the Night - a plant that grows in Spain with a pleasant but pungent scent that is particularly strong in the night when the sun has gone down. 

For me it sums up the b-1 residents and their nocturnal excursions so I don't think I'll be spending much more time looking at an empty apartment :biggrin:

I'm all for b-2 now; they have much more fun and now Rosie and Jasmin's friend has turned up we could be in for even more good times especially now the purple dildo has been exposed. Let's hope they stay at home and experiment a bit more. :cool: 

• Upvote 1