Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

The DJ is a good friend of Danaya - he knows about the apartments. I also seem to recall he has a CamCaps account...

yes and i think the first girl to know him was adele or maybe nora.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im under no illusions BB. Believe me. I know what was going off but am just careful what i say. But they were not sky high as such and they were both able to sleep pretty quickly instead of been wide awakeso nothing too serious. Im glad she brought them back at least she was showing us openness by doing so even if we did not get to see the action. It stops us thinking was she out with a girl or a man. Well we know now lol. 

Actually Belle took quite a while to go to sleep but when she did it was sudden and heavy. I have absolutely no problem with her going back with a man or woman and I have always said so - in fact I'd love to watch her have sex.

But I certainly wasn't having a go at any individual here but people kept on saying they teased - well I have seen people tease much worse before and as I said it is possible that quite a bit more went on last night than was visible. The blokes did push for more but not too hard. Belle's dancing was nothing like it is in the flat as was the music. And what was with Belle's obfuscation about the smoking. 

Again though My Belle:heart: on the sofa where she always goes when things haven't gone right. Now I'm not saying it did last night just she does seem to get comforted by being there.

As you can imagine though it was tough. I see this promoter on the sofa and think "Really he gets close to Belle". I'm not going to say good luck to him but I don't bear him ill will apart from for the lettering on his clothing. It wasn't clear who was meant to pair off with who or whether they were after both with both. I will tell you that after Rosie and Belle high fived - I am certain this was a typical situation for them both. And there were certainly intentions it seemed (yes seemed) with the attempts form both Belle and the men to ascertain Angel's plans. The DJ hugged Angel and I think that he could know here form previous visits to his club.

• Upvote 1

J'ai été abonné pendant 3 ans à RLC et ce jusqu'à  jeudi dernier. Je suis ici aussi depuis 2ans et demi. Chaque fois qu'il y a eu une nouvelle arrivée à Barcelone, chaque fois, quelqu'un avait pris les devants, et bien sûr avait une voire des photos de cette nouvelle.

Alors, aujourd'hui, c'est moi, et ceux qui ne sont plus abonnés, qui demande au moins une photo de Rosemary,

Je sais qu'il y a quelqu'un ici qui a au moins une photo, alors ce serait sympa si ce quelqu'un pouvait en afficher une soit ici soit dans mon PM.

Merci. (pensez aux amis non abonnés).

J'attends vos réponses.

Cordialement.