Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

This is gonna be the hardest question for anyone to answer,,,who is the hotter of all the four ladies right now on Rosie's Bed?::)::):heart::heart:

That's a though one. I like Nameless Guest Girl, but I'm still inclined to go for Rosie. :heart:

• Upvote 2

This is gonna be the hardest question for anyone to answer,,,who is the hotter of all the four ladies right now on Rosie's Bed?::)::):heart::heart:

Easy... All of the above ::)

• Upvote 2

I can't tell they all have their clothes on :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, happyone said:

This is gonna be the hardest question for anyone to answer,,,who is the hotter of all the four ladies right now on Rosie's Bed?

OK, I will say Jasmin.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Well who are you looking at the most? I've been looking at Rosie. She has that playfulness that is hard to resist.::)  I think she even out does Belle in that respect..:blush:

Just now, happyone said:

Lyree-how did you quote me asking the question-that was Mikey the other smart ass :biggrin:

She has her smart asses mixed up happyone,,,,I think Lyree is also having a party just like Barcelona #1 :biggrin::biggrin:

drunk-woman-showing-tongue-smiley-emotic

• Upvote 1