Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Belle has done her bit for the day...To bad she doesn't want to stay involved.

Anyway thank you ladies for the morning views. Now I must go to work so my fun is done for now.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

Belle has done her bit for the day...To bad she doesn't want to stay involved.

Well there was a sexy bath going on when Jasmin interrupted and decided she was crash the show. Admittedly Belle could have gone with it and stayed in the bath. I have never got the impression that lthough they laugh together that Belle and Jasmin are friends. They have a lot of mutual friends but rather like with Anna and Ilona there appears to be a distance between them. Belle about to exercise in her thong - only a step from perfection.

• Upvote 1

If My Belle:heart: sweats enough during the exercise she could have another shower :biggrin: - only joking only Nelly has that many showers. lol.

I would have loved to have seen a full on sexy dance with Belle and Rosie but sadly we'll never know now.

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Kylie to Gina's room to ruin it.

I think Kylie came into the room to pass on a message. There was nothing happening other than two sleepy heads dead to the world.

• Upvote 1