Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, Suckfootsoles said:

What a great retrospect of the two clowns I first saw at B2 at 9:30 am  after watching Irma (my favorite fine others may no agree that is freedom of speech), how did you know that one of these guys was a popular DJ?  Doesn't it seems weird that Rose or Belle could just walk up and say we like you come over to our place when you are donw unless sex happened right away somewhere in Barc?  Do you live near Barc or seen these guys before?  It just seems things have happened so fast that Rose had to have to kind of connections and that Belle all this has been quiet and couls not pick up one of these on her own; Rose shows up and 2 guys are in B2 that has silent for months of activity.  Even before Angie went with the gang out at 10am yesterday, the bed cam seems to have picked up a "blah" facial expression on her face not too excited about going out with everybody just doing for the benefit of the doubt.  I have to look at the Replay for that face moment if shown.  Thanks.

And the dozen red roses? Belle was waiting for Rose. Couldn't or didn't want to until. I think she's been working on the DJ. Belle got more full mouth kisses and spent more time with them.

Let's hope they stay in and our fresh to entertain us for a change, although actually Belle did a good job of that this morning but the light was wrong. All 3 girls together and Belle is cleaning the bathroom again.

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Omg i'm laughing so much : Gina coming up with all sorts of game to entertain the girls xD

It is for the viewers ... the girls would never do this normaly .... it is all fake. 

1 minute ago, wathou said:

Omg i'm laughing so much : Gina coming up with all sorts of game to entertain the girls xD

I wasn't in favor of Gina in B1 but she seems to be bringing the twins out of their boring shell. I'll see how the night progresses, so far so good.

• Upvote 3