Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

2 hours ago, balt2103 said:

What is magic water?

I just back home and catching up.  I'm sure someone has already answered this but just in case they haven't, it's the drug that is mixed with water that the girls in B2 were drinking the last time Lola was here, which helped with the so called "epic orgy" of B2 in the second half of the year last year.

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, martyen said:

Can you prefer vacant apartments? Gina is a girl looking for a lesbian experience, she has already tried with Stella in the bed of Stella it is not necessary to understand Russian to see this, long kisses with the tongue Stella caressed her pussy, ok just a few seconds. I'm talking about night or Stella fired on the table . And to finish if Kylie had not entered the bathroom I think something would have happened between Lola and Gina.

I do not think anything goes on with Gina, what's happened last night, she refused the massage and for the first time she stayed with her underwear all night, both she and Kylie, perhaps for her boyfriend, do not seem to be interested in Girls among girls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peanut_Brotha said:

Can't get enough of Lola's nips :heart:

Even though I don't get to see them any longer, they are some pretty epic nips!!!

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I would actually rather have the girls acting like this in the apt than have them going out every night till the next day I for one am so happy Lola is back I said all along since she left that she is the only one who can get the other girls to cut loose oh if RLC is pushing them for subscribers wouldn't they have more parties like this one nope its Lola she may be doing it for bonus money but I think she actually likes seducing beautiful girls a win win for her and RLC and us

I will agree with you that any time the girls spend inside the apartment is better than them spending all day outside the apartment.  I liked Lola from day one of her arrival when she appeared in B1 and then further going to open up B2.  I love amazon women and she is definitely an amazon!!

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I saw a particular feeling between Lola and Gina.
Gina likes to really like Lola.
And Gina is afraid of Lola.
I think we will have great shows between these two girls.
Probably with Dildo too

I hope you guys and girls do have great shows between those two girls, but I for one don't think Gina is going to go along with it without some stimulant help.  I hope I'm wrong but from what I've read about her, she doesn't mind going out dressed liked she's ready to take on the town but once she gets back to the apartment she is pretty much subdued except for flashing the kitty for most of the remainder of the time she is home.  She just doesn't sound like a girl that is going to just give in to those types of tendencies.  Yes, I'm sure she plays grab ass and grab tits with the girls.....they all do that but that's not what I'm talking about.  Hope I'm wrong for you all's sake!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just back home and catching up.  I'm sure someone has already answered this but just in case they haven't, it's the drug that is mixed with water that the girls in B2 were drinking the last time Lola was here, which helped with the so called "epic orgy" of B2 in the second half of the year last year.

I do not know what they used last night but did not have the same effect last time, Lola would do the same thing without any substance

I am very curious to know who this morning was at the door, twice someone very violently tried to open the door, so there are definitely people who know where the girls live, I think RLC nevertheless guarantees the safety of girls

il y a 1 minute, Sergio a dit :

Je ne pense pas que quelque chose se passe avec Gina, ce qui est arrivé hier soir, elle a refusé le massage et pour la première fois, elle est restée avec ses sous-vêtements toute la nuit, elle et Kylie, peut-être pour son petit ami, ne semble pas être intéressé par les filles chez les filles

I do not know if it will happen but the kiss in the bathroom makes me think the opposite, moreover I believe that Gina is on his period. Just be at the right time at the right place . And also Lola has charisma that can make hesitate.

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

With Lola and Polya back almost anything could happen and it will be a win win situation for us. Lola enjoys the hunt as well as the conquest of a girl. The way Lola likes parties ,last nite is just the beginning.

Not to mention that Lola can dance.  I've seen a youtube video of her dancing and it was off the chain!!

1 hour ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Last night in b1 was a mess. Lola was the only one trying to get something started and the other 4 girls did not won't to be a part of it and most of you think there going to be a orgy or 2 girls having sex. It not going to happen. All the stuff they took last night they should have been all over each other but it did't happen. There body language told what the  future hold for these girls and most of you are making a big deal out of last night and thinking there more of that coming.Dream on 

I don't watch anymore but the way it read to me is more like you described it........to me anyway.  I know this forum can really exaggerate the slightest thing that goes on and I was thinking that was more of what was happening than of what actually happened.  Everybody is wanting something to happen so bad it's starting to get the best of them lol.

1 hour ago, phantomcapsnet said:

and i had what i want last night on RLC so both you and me are happy . We each have a good use of our money ::)

That's just it.....some people want one thing for their viewing pleasure and some people want something totally different.  For me, VHTV or VV is just not it, and...well, RLC isn't either I guess LOL.

1 hour ago, martyen said:

Can you prefer vacant apartments? Gina is a girl looking for a lesbian experience, she has already tried with Stella in the bed of Stella it is not necessary to understand Russian to see this, long kisses with the tongue Stella caressed her pussy, ok just a few seconds. I'm talking about night or Stella fired on the table . And to finish if Kylie had not entered the bathroom I think something would have happened between Lola and Gina.

However, the bottom line is that it didn't happen.  They had plenty of time to do whatever they wanted to with each other once Kylie went to sleep in Gina's bed!  The kisses are for effect, sure some of them are real at times but most of them are for effect.

13 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I do not know what they used last night but did not have the same effect last time, Lola would do the same thing without any substance

I think she would be more inhibited without some form of stimulant help.  If nothing else it helps one to forget about the cameras and focus on the feelings!!