Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

and most of them were opioids and herion,but 443,000 die from smoking 88,000 a year from alcohol  here in the states

so what your point its ok if you kill yourself from smoking or drinking but if its from drugs omg cant have that

These figures say nothing. What is important is: How much per cent of all drug addicts die, and how many per cent of those who drink alcohol.

Well I am sure I mentioned My Belle:heart:'s Dark Side She's just brought Jasmin's duvet in while singing a funeral march which is very similar to the Dark Side's theme in the Star Wars movies. :biggrin:

42 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Has anybody ever seen Jasmin look anything other than stunning...:heart:

seen her look at her ipad and boy friend on Skype...but now that you mention it she did look a bit stunned:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

seen her look at her ipad and boy friend on Skype...but now that you mention it she did look a bit stunned:dodgy:

All I see is a lazy ass either on the couch or on the bed. 
only time that ass is up is to either eat or use the toilet :) 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, balt2103 said:

These figures say nothing. What is important is: How much per cent of all drug addicts die, and how many per cent of those who drink alcohol.

More people die from Alcohol than drugs across the world,,,even here in the Us,,,,more people are likely to Drink than take drugs.

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/cms/Causes_of_Death#sthash.UFZAUo7L.dpbs