Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I agree with Bonnie. In truth, this has been common knowledge around here for a long time.

They are on "working" vacations, with free accommodations at one of the best vacations spots in Europe. It's quite OK to talk about "speculated" outside activities as long as it's extremely general and will not harm the tenant.

Is it ok to talk about activities  outside the apartment now???

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Noldus said:

because it's not allowed to talk about this here.....

Actually, it's obvious that these girls are models and dancers. They dress down, paint themselves with fluorescent paint, practice their dance moves together, etc. We can talk about Paul's military duty outside the apartment; we knew he was involved in that because of his uniform and footwraps. Same with Leora's outside activities. We don't need to hack personal accounts to find out such otherwise obvious information that is gleaned from inside the apartments.

If the girls requested that we not talk about their profession here, they would contact me and we would comply with their wishes. Nearly all the tenants come here occasionally (and some of them constantly.) Hence, we can talk about our speculations in a general manner, while avoiding derogatory remarks about them. I'm sure they're all very fine girls. And if I grew up living through Russian winters, I'd kill to hang out in Barcelona.

If someone suggested that they were all bookkeepers for an Accounting firm, I'd just think that was funny sarcastic creative wild-eyed speculation and move on.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Is it ok to talk about activities  outside the apartment now???

it is, as long as you agree with the mods, if it was me, vortios or one of the other trolls we'd bee banned

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Actually, it's obvious that these girls are models and dancers. They dress down, paint themselves with fluorescent paint, practice their dance moves together, etc. We can talk about Paul's military duty outside the apartment; we knew he was involved in that because of his uniform and footwraps. Same with Leora's outside activities. We don't need to hack personal accounts to find out such otherwise obvious information that is gleaned from inside the apartments.

If the girls requested that we not talk about their profession here, they would contact me and we would comply with their wishes. Nearly all the tenants come here occasionally (and some of them constantly.) Hence, we can talk about our speculations in a general manner, while avoiding derogatory remarks about them. I'm sure they're all very fine girls. And if I grew up living through Russian winters, I'd kill to hang out in Barcelona.

If someone suggested that they were all bookkeepers for an Accounting firm, I'd just think that was funny sarcastic creative wild-eyed speculation and move on.

I think you are pushing your own rules mr..

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

That Jasmin block on Miss X in the bath before must have taken a bit of forward planning...:dodgy:

they had a "meeting" in the bathroom a few minutes before the bath

• Upvote 1