Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Gina is either still on her period, or she's toning down the nudity the last couple of days...She often puts a pad in her panties, which might be for a number of reasons, and many of the girls do, but a couple on here said she had a tampon in yesterday, as they could see the string. I didn't get a chance to check on replay so I don't know...:confused:

Whatever the reason, her phase of being pantiless has appeared to have dried up for the time being...I'm not complaining though because she has been awesome and a pleasure to watch...:heart:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like all the B2 girls are going out...::)

Yes. It seems My Belle:heart: is moving back to her never in or sleeping phase. Maybe we'll get massive compensation like before but at the moment she's too busy to dance. :sad:

I always have hope but we are now into My Belle:heart:'s last 30 days. Will she go out with a bang like Ilona, Anna and Polya?  She couldn't really last time as she was sharing with Candy except for the massage which for some reason Michelle decided to interfere with. I would rate any chance of a bed bate as virtually zero and on that bed it probably wouldn't matter anyway unless it was near the balcony door but some sexy poses on the bed and naked sexy dancing in the shower and in the bedroom with the daylight is I'm afraid all I can hope for.

I really hope Michelle persuades My Belle:heart: to become a cam girl. She was asking questions last time. It's a honourable choice just look at Becca and Jess, 2 of the nicest girls we've seen. Chaturbate is definitely my favourite although I much prefer the voyueurism of RLC to cam girl sites and indeed have not even spent those tokens I brought when Belle did briefly appear with Michelle. 

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

working vacation :dodgy:

Looks to me like the girls are off out to enjoy the sites of a fantastic city, and maybe do lunch and a few drinks, before Caro and Miss X leave B2, which I think will be soon...IMO...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

Je n'ai pas un problème avec les filles qui travaillent en dehors de l'appartement si elles le font

I know Bud, it's just a joke of the morning I'll get better

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Looks to me like the girls are off out to enjoy the sites of a fantastic city, and maybe do lunch and a few drinks, before Caro and Miss X leave B2, which I think will be soon...IMO...:biggrin:

Indeed but they were probably going someone to be seen I think, but when those 5 look that gorgeous it is not a surprise. The whole of Barcelona will be talking. Maybe they could do some publicity shots for Barcelona tourism then even more would come.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I just wondered if she's now possibly in a relationship, she's being a little more reserved in what she's showing us...

Don't start with that.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1