Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

il y a 36 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Oui, mais sans le teasing sexy ...:biggrin:

I had not seen your post, teasing is a trade with or without visas.  :biggrin:..     (.. ah Karol ..)..:heart:

7 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

She ate Irma's pussy on cam and bated with s dido on cam , what do you want more ??

7 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

wow really she has had sex with more people on here  than any girl in RLC history

I hear this stories of Stella. I almost can't believe it is the same girl.

This stay Stella has been sexual on cam on 2 occasions. The first time just made me angry. They brought Alex home at 5 in the morning. It was some kind of pay back (either for Alex or us, probably both) after going out every night for weeks. The other time with Irma was very good, but I suspected it to bee a show too, before Irma and Stella dissapeared (on a vacation) for some days.

Other than this, Stella didn't do anything else than sleeping inside the house. There have been a little change this last week though, with parties inside.

1 minute ago, martyen said:

I had not seen your post, teasing is a trade with or without visas.  :biggrin:..     (.. ah Karol ..)..:heart:

I think the gorgeous Karol be back when the time's right for her. It was a sudden departure and a bit of a shock to the system when she left as she appeared to be really enjoying herself...:heart:

• Upvote 1

il y a 9 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Je pense que le Karol magnifique de retour lorsque le droit du temps pour elle. Ce fut un départ soudain et un peu d'un choc au système quand elle a quitté comme elle semblait vraiment s'amuser ...:heart:

I would not have said better, I hope RLC will read this message. Thanks Naga :heart:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, martyen said:

OT: keep an eye on the goddess.cams 7/8

OT She's just doing her sexy specs thing but of course she can't stop being sexy

Wish Belle would hook up with someone and then she could have a couples apartment and entertain like The Goddess and Nelly all day. It is Real Life for them because it's what they want to do but with Belle I am less sure, although I would watch her as much as The Goddess who whatever she's dong and however she's dressed is always worth watching.

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

They're pretty damned good BB, but it still has to be My girl Nicole's because I've never tasted Heidi's...:biggrin:

Normally I am not a big fan of big flaps - they can get out of hand - but Nicole's were very attractive. I still prefer Irma's and Belle's pussies though. However of course they mean nothing without the woman attached to them and TBH how pretty a girl's pussy is the last thing I would think of with a girl ... her arse on the other hand well yeah I'd  be fussy about that. Take Karen Gillan who used to be in Doctor Who. Absolutely stunningly beautiful with supermodel looks but her bottom is so flat it's like it's not there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Normally I am not a big fan of big flaps - they can get out of hand - but Nicole's were very attractive. I still prefer Irma's and Belle's pussies though. However of course they mean nothing without the woman attached to them and TBH how pretty a girl's pussy is the last thing I would think of with a girl ... her arse on the other hand well yeah I'd  be fussy about that. Take Karen Gillan who used to be in Doctor Who. Absolutely stunningly beautiful with supermodel looks but her bottom is so flat it's like it's not there.

So it's not like My girl's or Rosie's then...something to grab a hold of or sink your teeth into...:biggrin: