Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Afternoon Belle...Thank you for a nice bate last night...Please lose the water next time...:biggrin::heart:

If you notice My Belle:heart: put bubbles in but they dispersed quickly. However since the sexy bath with Rosie ended it's been the only really sexy thing we've seen from her. Typical of her visit really blowing hot and cold. She did a bit of clothed dancing last night but always on her own. Of course I enjoyed it but I am still waiting/hoping  for a bit more sexy preferably naked activity.:biggrin: With another girl she is rarely the initiator but on her own few can compare.

She used to be the No 1. party girl but during this visit she normally hasn't wanted to :sad: and yet you saw from what she's done with Rosie and on her own there's still a lot within her.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

If you notice My Belle:heart: put bubbles in but they dispersed quickly. However since the sexy bath with Rosie ended it's been the only really sexy thing we've seen from her. Typical of her visit really blowing hot and cold. She did a bit of clothed dancing last night but always on her own. Of course I enjoyed it but I am still waiting/hoping  for a bit more sexy preferably naked activity.:biggrin: With another girl she is rarely the initiator but on her own few can compare.

She used to be the No 1. party girl but during this visit she normally hasn't wanted to :sad: and yet you saw from what she's done with Rosie and on her own there's still a lot within her.

I know you're generally disappointed this time round, maybe you expect too much from her, but. for me, I'll never forget her fantastic nudity in her room a couple of nights...I've never seen her like that..:heart:

• Upvote 1

il y a 20 minutes, BBsq69 a dit :

Si vous remarquez Ma Belle :heart: mettre des bulles dans mais ils se sont dispersés rapidement. Cependant , depuis le bain sexy avec Rosie est terminée , il a été la seule chose vraiment sexy que nous avons vu d'elle. Typique de sa visite vraiment souffler le chaud et le froid. Elle a fait un peu de danse vêtu hier soir , mais toujours elle - même. Bien sûr , je l' ai apprécié , mais je suis toujours en attente / en espérant un peu plus sexy activité de préférence nu. :biggrin:Avec une autre fille , elle est rarement l'initiateur , mais sur elle - même quelques - uns peut comparer.

Elle avait l' habitude d'être le No 1. fêtarde , mais au cours de cette visite , elle a normalement pas voulu  :sad: et pourtant vous avez vu de ce qu'elle a fait avec Rosie et elle - même il y a encore beaucoup en elle.

Belle has voluntarily sidelined, why I do not know but something happened between the girls. May be the presence of Caro. Or maybe Lola's lack of attention to Belle. But I think that lack of sleep can affect her behavior.:sad:    Rest can make you the Belle you know and love..:heart:

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know you're generally disappointed this time round, maybe you expect too much from her, but. for me, I'll never forget her fantastic nudity in her room a couple of nights...I've never seen her like that..:heart:

I'm not disappointed with My Belle :heart: How could I be? There's no-one else I would rather watch. It's just the way she has approached parties which has often been with disinterest when she always used to be the first to strip off on the dance floor and get others to join in. If you look at the parties of Irma immediately before she came then you will realise why I had big hopes with her being Irma's friend.

However she has done a lot in this visit. Her last 2 sexy shower dances where the hottest solo showers in Barcelona history but then we have to wait a long time before the next one.

She has done a hell of a lot of great things even this time around, it's just the on and off nature that takes some getting used to. There she is not partying much last night and yet just after spreading her legs wide just a couple of feet from a sleeping Rosie. It is all very confusing. Ultimately she was the only one who had sex in the bathroom/bedroom last night.

Compact version:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:  Dancing   :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:    Queen    :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

9 minutes ago, martyen said:

Belle has voluntarily sidelined, why I do not know but something happened between the girls. May be the presence of Caro. Or maybe Lola's lack of attention to Belle. But I think that lack of sleep can affect her behavior.:sad:    Rest can make you the Belle you know and love..:heart:

She has been very tired recently,,,I think that Belle is completely worn herself out,,,all those late nights are catching up to her. She has given a back seat to the other ladies,,,its very hard for her to shine while the others are around.:rolleyes:

jvxkeP.jpg

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

Well My Belle:heart: is a long term friend and a former flatmate of Caro but a lot of it is excess partying I think. Last time Belle rejected Lola's advances and Becca's advances a few times. She did enough to have Becca's nipples rub her pussy and be naked on the bed with them but now further. Rose has of course fingered her and rubbed her pussy a few times. She I think would prefer Rosie for herself but Rosie's style is to share it out. She didn't mind Angel so much because Angel wasn't a close friend. However with so many people around it is difficult for her to get the alone time she needs for her dancing shows coupled with her tiredness the opportunities are few and far between and she has to be in the right mood and maybe she's feeling down about something. She'll probably be entering her period soon although I haven't seen a tampon yet and that normally is a down period for her.

Plus of course she's bating far more than any other girl currently in Barcelona so satisfying her need for excitement that way.