Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

14 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What a beautiful Dinner table,,, 4 brunettes never looked hotter :heart::heart:  

I guess next time they eat at the table, having Rosie's feet on the table shouldn't bother anyone since I assume they are very clean :dodgy: and they 

won't have to wipe it off

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

I guess next time they eat at the table, having Rosie's feet on the table shouldn't bother anyone since I assume they are very clean :dodgy: and they 

That table has seen a lot more than that.:biggrin:

On 2017-05-01 at 3:11 PM, martyen said:

I have another totally different point of view and your post has made me think in your senses (a first time in front of the camera) actually RLC and the girls are able to play with it. But I like to believe that it is A real first time.

If Kim K can make it why Irma cant?

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

I'm pretty sure there are a few guys here that would lick that table clean after Rosie's feet came off the table :biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.giftumblr_inline_mw0g3js8n11qf6i04.gif

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It is a cam show......it's just played out differently!!

I'm not a big fan of the teasing, dance shows and naked posing that set this thread on fire. I want them to act natural. Not hide either.

Sorry, but Belle's act today is not voyeur, it is a show for the cams.

I don't have a special relation with any of the tenants, like some here seems to have. I enjoyed Kylie's last days, I think she could've become interesting, but sadly she left. There is hope for the new girl Violetta.

I just wish RLC would bring in some girls a bit more like Nicole.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Now I've caught up on the posts it sounds like I need to go straight to replay to check out the pixie...::)

OK, thank you Belle, that was beautiful into Cam 7...:biggrin:

BTW is Cam9 in Gina's room worse than it was...:confused: