Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That 1 was for BB...:biggrin:

So quick and without the light on but that looked like the best frontal open pussy shot we have ever seen from My Belle:heart:. She didn't quite follow it up and she's now lying on the wrong diagonal. No-one can accuse her of pointing directly at the camera like Gina, sadly.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So quick and without the light on but that looked like the best frontal open pussy shot we have ever seen from My Belle:heart:. She didn't quite follow it up and she's now lying on the wrong diagonal. No-one can accuse her of pointing directly at the camera like Gina, sadly.

Still, I nearly fell off my chair, and thought of you...and hoped you be watching...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Still, I nearly fell off my chair, and thought of you...and hoped you be watching...:dodgy:

Just back from making lunch so I missed the shower but you know what I want to eat now - my tongue just can't wait to explore.

• Upvote 1

Sadly the shot wasn't perfect probably because of the light. In fact the one at the time sort of looks as though it's been sown up! The ones off Replay one is better but that almost one sulzer mentioned is actually almost as good in that you can see the void.I don't quite understand what's blocking the daylight - yes the sun has to get around but I would have thought there was to be illuminating the area so without the room light we still aren't quite at perfection - so close though.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Belle naked and into the kitchen where Rosie is. Belle might be a little horny for a lady. She was posing for Rosie and gave Angel a big nude hug.

I wish Angel would give me a big nude kiss...:biggrin: