Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The light has changed in the last 15 mins, it's not very good now..I think we've seen the best of it guys...:sad:

Although right now is pretty spectacular :biggrin: but yes it is best in the morning.

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Think how big star she could be here if she just got a little loose now

Until 3 weeks ago there was none of those, no bating (next time will be her 10th bath bate) so this has just been amazing.

Is it because of the B1 girls, Rosie or practice for becoming a cam girl? How would I cope LOL!:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

Now My Belle:heart: is back on the far camera so not nearly so good ...  did I just saw that  LOL. And we had a clear view of her face which I didn't see on the other cam. She should buy a downlight LOL but seriously the near camera is still much better.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Until 3 weeks ago there was none of those, no bating (next time will be her 10th bath bate) so this has just been amazing.

Is it because of the B1 girls, Rosie or practice for becoming a cam girl? How would I cope LOL!:biggrin:

You wouldn't.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ppavskar94 said:
  1. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.

I dreamt of my Belle:heart: the second day she was here and later I had the most intense dream of my life about her.