Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

Guest beaver67
Just now, CowArt said:

Well, this particular asshole happened to like the stupid spectacle. :angel:

as well as many other of us assholes did to:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

Well, this particular asshole happened to like the stupid spectacle. :angel:

And since I am the #2 smart ass and probably asshole in here--I enjoyed the hell out of it

Thank you girls :exclamation:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes really!  Laying around is laying around, it doesn't matter if it's the couch or her bed and he doesn't have to be 100% accurate about where it is.....it's the action that is 100% accurate!  Nobody talks about her extended time periods she spends in the bathroom out of site.....why doesn't anyone talk about those?  I find out about it through email but seem to not read hardly anything about on this forum.  Jasmin is a pretty girl no doubt but she is useless for RLC, she will not do anything except what little she has already done!!

Harley since when is being nude or bating a requirement to be on RLC?

9 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I managed to have the girls translation in B2 when they came back last night missx asked Rose what they had done and she said "we did a stupid spectacle for those assholes who pay us to stay here" then she did see the photos and they did a great laugh, rightly

I highly doubt your ability to hear that conversation and also question the accuracy of the translation .  So how did you manage to get the conversation

and the translation you so describe???  Can you provide proof that this is in fact accurate?? 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2036 Belle rolled out

Thank god!!!  I just want to know if Belle is the only listed name for this apartment?  I just read from page 203 or 202 to page 213 and the only thing that was posted was about BB's Belle.  Is there any other girls in this apartment or have they packed up and left?  Even B1 was not mentioned hardly at all......is this what RLC has turned into, a one or two girl pussy flashing war?  Sad reading!!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Harley da quando è essere nudi o macerazione l'obbligo di essere in RLC?

Is not an obligation, but since RLC insists so much on the fact that here it is all true, I would like to understand what a 20 year old girl who has no sexual activity for a long time does not masturbate?
Only one person who specifically avoids it.
So it is fiction

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

WooHoo....koo koo for coco puffs!!  Did it give you a heart attack?

That is brilliant thinking!!!  If I had a heart attack, I certainly would not be posting just before

you made that comment.:dodgy:

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I managed to have the girls translation in B2 when they came back last night missx asked Rose what they had done and she said "we did a stupid spectacle for those assholes who pay us to stay here" then she did see the photos and they did a great laugh, rightly

LOL too funny!  I wouldn't doubt that that is how it probably went.  If that is how it went, she hit the nail on the head by saying "stupid spectacle"!!  If anyone of you really like to watch the body painting sessions, sessions that have been played out over & over & over again, you all need some serious help!!  Why don't those of you put down your computers and take a kid fishing, or take a kid to the library, or do something worth wild.........get out and enjoy the beautiful days we have been having!!

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Whether this is true or not, I can well imagine that young girls talking about old, masturbating voyeurs just like that! And laugh!