Girls on Vacation ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos April to July 2017

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Hello My Belle:heart:, you are very quiet. Are you on your own? I've been asleep, so where are the rest?

I don't know where everybody is, but we woodland creatures are hiding from Scooter under the couch in Leora's guest room, waiting for Scooter to leave.

Belle will be leaving soon, as all the vacation girls do. While I'm still a mod, I'll see if we can hire some therapy experts for when our honey-pies leave RLC. I expect that we will all face this catastrophe to happen sooner or later to all of us, regardless of our favorite women. Leora showed up in time to nurse us Nora lovers when Nora first left, but I do not expect any new girls on vacation to show up to heal the heartbreak. If they do, then they will leave when their visas are up, and it will lead to a vicious recurring cycle of anguish for their loyal followers.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

When did Belle return?

No idea. She's washing her hair over the bath. This is something she never does naked because the bends she has just done in her shorts would have looked incrediBelle:heart:. I think I've even seen Jasmin do that naked and it was common in B1. I think that might have completed my collection of Belle nudity and of course everybody knows bending over is my favourite thing :biggrin:

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Also it strikes me Belle should go over to B1 and take part in a real party.:biggrin:

Have to go to eat now. See you later.

I'd be surprised if Belle really got involved in any party that wasn't in a club.